Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Life

I sit an ponder how fast time is flying by me. I've been at the Nuthouse almost 1 month and away from the Best Western, life sure seems strange. I don't really miss my job but I do miss the people I work with and I do miss them. I have made new work Friends at the restaurant but they are not the same as people you have worked with for so long.That they have been part of my family for 8 years. I know I will grow more attached to these people but till then I will miss the BW family.
My job is keeping me busy, I never know what I will be working from day to day. Is someone calling in sick, they can't work that shift so I get more shifts sometimes then I need. But I will keep working and hoping for the best. Like to day one of the girls call and say I can't work tonight can you cover my shift and I'll work yours. So here I am still up and I have to be at work tomorrow am. It's a short shift and then Thursday I will work all day, picked up a Friday night shift, and then work a lunch shift and a dinner shift on Saturday. So lets hope no one gets sick this week.
I still try to find a little time to knit and spin. I have a new test knit job, this one is for Knit Picks, I will actually make dollars instead of yarn. I still would rather knit for yarn. Well I guess I should be heading to bed If I plan to work tomorrow. So keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks or spinning, Bye.

No comments: