Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Day Off

Finally a day off. I don't know what to do with myself. It feels all so very strange. I'm doing some knitting, I'm on the toe of both socks that I have been working on. So I will finish them. Then to start the second sock of the Mystery Sock and to begin a new one.
I've been looking a several different patterns to choose from. 1. by Wendy Johnson, Rivulets, 2. Sunday Swing Sock out of Knitty summer, 2. by very busy monkey, Irate Squirrel Socks. Then to pick out the yarn the choices so many.
Work has been going good. I seem to be working all the time lunch shift and then turn around and work dinner but all is good. At least I don't have a lot of time to spend money.
Today is the opening game of FOOTBALL, GO SEAHAWKS GO. They are playing the Rams so it should be a good game and hopefully a good year. We have to hope everyone stays healthy. Kick off it about to happen. So keep those sticks aclickn', Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: