Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Official Day 1

Today was my first real day at the Nuthouse Grill working full time instead of just here or there. I have to admit it is fun. The time goes by really fast and before I knew it my day was over. Of course that was day shift and I didn't have to sweep up peanut shells. That is the part I dislike about working evenings but I guess that comes with the job. But over all I love waiting on tables again its nice to be back in the restaurant. We'll see how long that lasts.

We are going to the Mariners game tomorrow with Mom and Dad so that should be fun. Taking the train down so I will have lots of knitting time. So hopefully I will get the Luminare sock done.
If not I'll just keep working on it I'll get it done one day.
I'll let you know how the game goes and till later, keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: