Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Trip to Vegas





We had fun and the sun was shinning The temperature was in the 80's so it felt so good and then to come home to the rain what a let down. We stayed at the Luxor. Went to a few shops and gambled a little, lost a lot, came home with little. But I have to admit I did get some kitting done, I made a pair of socks. The pattern is called Duckies by Samantha Hayes and I used Zen Yarn Garden Sport Weight, on size 3 needles so you can imagine how fast these went. You are right fast and they are done. Also of the needles are the Scroll Sock they are done.

I have on the needles now are a pair of socks by Ruth Greenwald, The Yarnarian, her pattern Roundabout, I'm using Yarn Pirate from her sock club, Calamity. Not much else is going on around here. Just a quick update that I'm back and alive and broke. The last picture of the slide show is my drunk self portrait.

So till next time, Keep those feet warm in wool socks and those sticks aclickn'.

Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: