Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WIP

My work in progress: No camera again so no pictures.
I finished my Heartache Smoke Rings I like how it turned out. All I have to do is block it I can't wait to see how well the pattern stands out. I was thinking of using this pattern and making a shawl doing it in lace weight. But that will have to wait till all my socks are done.
I'm almost done with my test knit on the second sock into the heel flaps I want to finish it in the next day or too.
I'm going to start a pair of socks for Aida. She picked out yarn from the Natural Dye Studio, the yarn is a Merino Tencel mix in a monochrome Blue. I'm thinking about using the pattern "WaterLily" pattern by verybusymonkey or the pattern "Pillars" by Lisa Stichweh both patterns can be found on Raverly. I just want a pattern that will look great and is fast to knit. I then have a to make Lucinda, Janice, Katy, Debbie and Marsha socks. Scarves for Carmen and Rosa. Then my coworker knit should be done. WILL I MAKE IT? I know I have to knit fast and get lots of hours in on it so I guess I better get off the computer and get to work.
I also want to sell some scarves I have made and some sock bags on etsy but its all a matter of time and there's not enough time in the day to get it all done. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and eat a piece of pie for me.
Keep your feet warn in nice wool socks and those sticks aclickn'.
Happily Knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: