Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Knit Night

Knit Night
I don't know if I've mentioned that I am in a knit night at the local library every Monday night. We meet for about 90 minutes we have a great time and lots of laughter. The great part we don't have to be quiet even though it is in a library. The head librarian, Penny, got me to do this and I get to teach people how to knit or its people that want to learn how to knit socks. That is the greatest part to me. The other night this young man came up to us and want to take out pictures to be put in the local free paper Foothills Gazette.


Here's the picture and the article: my fellow knitters are: my Mom, Carolyn Markham, Josefine Bruschek and Nancy Ernst. You can see Nancy is working at her first sock. We started out with about 6 people and the dropped off because of summer we have had several people show interest and they want to learn, so I will show up every Monday unless something shows up that I can't make it. I promise to post on my knitting later. I finally got my camera back. so I'll have pictures and I'll get you up to date.
Happily knitting.

No comments: