Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here's Some Pictures

Nov 30, Sunset:


Heartache Smoke Rings:


Closeup of the Heartache Smoke rings:

On the Sock Front:
Here are the socks that I'm working on right now: Aida's socks are "Waterlily Socks" by Stephinie. The yarn is from The Natural Dye Studio, I can't remember the colorway's name. The yarn is a Merino Tencel blend and it is so soft, I just might want to keep it for myself. I know that I will make this pattern again for me I love how it looks.



This other pair is for Lucinda called Zigzag Socks out of the book Vogue Knitting The Ultimate Sock Book. Yarn is from Zen Yarn Garden her Merino, Bamboo Handpainted yarn colorway, Banana Raspberry. It is a fun pattern and I like how it looks.

I will be starting a new test knit this week by Owl in Socks Designs. Her first sock pattern called "Aliens & Aztecs Sock Pattern it looks like a fun pattern to knit.

Well that's all I have for you now, keep your feet warm in wool socks and those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting sock, Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the smokering. A friend of mine was wearing hers the other day and it's beautiful. Love the socks too.