Friday, December 12, 2008

Update On Life

I can't believe it's almost Christmas how's the shopping coming along out there? Anyone done? I haven't started yet. I'm one of those shoppers that wait till the last minute to do any of there shopping. I don't know what to buy, I don't have the money sometimes I wish there wasn't so much put on the gifts and but on the true meaning of what Christmas is suppose to be about.

Tony's job is going good. He comes home with a headache from having to use his brain and not from using his hands. He complains about all the meeting and numbers he has to crunch but that's what they are paying him to do.
Micheal lost his job the first part of this month. Not enough work and he screwed up so the company took the easy way out with him. He's now looking for a new job. Who knows what that will be.
Chris is working as much as usual. He seems to like his work and he is detailing cars on the side. So he seems to have lots of side work.
I'm working not as much as I want but I do have a job. I'm knitting to get my Xmas knitting done I have come to a realization that I'm not going to make it. But I have promised to finish by the end of January I have 20 pairs for them to pick through. I just don't know it I have enough of the right sizes.

I have been making Knitting bags and have made several different types I am thinking of selling them on Etsy to help support my yarn habit. I'll have to post a picture of them and you can tell me what you think. Please leave feedback because that's the only way I will know if they are good.
Well I've got to clean up after dinner so keep your feet warm and those needle clickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: