That was on Wednesday. Today we had sun but the next storm in due in Saturday night Sunday morning with more snow and wind. I plan on taking lots of knitting and clothes with me tomorrow so that if I have to stay I will be ready for anything.
Here's what we got:
- A skein of handpainted yarn "Whispering Pine" Hazel Knits
- Pine Cone Sock pattern by Anne Hanson of Knitspot
- A Whimsical World of Thomas Joseph 2009 Desk Calendar
- A set of 25 knit tag designed just for the club
- A pinecone evergreen stitch marker from Spindle Cat Studio
- 10% off coupon from you know where Woolgirl
- Hershey's Kisses
This is a great kit. Jen must have been reading my mind because I have been thinking she needs to get Wendee to come up with a great yarn and she did I couldn't be happier.
Well I have to get knit and I have to fix dinner so keep your feet warm in wool socks and keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting sock, Bye.