Is a commitment that you make to change a habit - Often a Life style change that can be interpreted as advantageous. Recent research shows that while 52% of participants in a resolution study were confident of success their goals only 12% actually achieved their goals.
Men achieved their goals 22% often when they engaged in goal setting when they set small measurable goals, 2 pounds per week, 2 beers per night etc. Women succeeded 10% more when they made their goals public and will the support of their family and friends.
Here are some popular goals are any of they yours:
- Lose weight
- Gain weight
- Get out of debt
- Save money
- Get a better job
- Knit more Socks
- Get fit
- Eat Right
- Start a Fiber Diet
- Get a better education
- Learn something new when knitting
- Find more knitting time for me
- Quit smoking
- Reduce stress Knit more
- Learn to Spin
- Have fun each and every day
What goals have you set for yourself? Did I list any of yours? Leave a comment and we can work together to meet them.
Here are mine.
- Lose weight, I need to lose 40lb.
- Knit more socks, I knit 34 pair last year.
- Learn to spin
- Make something challenging A lace shawl
- Have fun every day and try to be nicer.
- Do one act of kindness daily
I didn't know if I can do it but I will give it a try. But if we all work together and encourage each other we can to anything we want.
Well till the next Did you know. Bye