Sunday, August 29, 2010

Knitting

My knitting projects are still the same. I've got a little bit further but not much work on them. Life just seems to get in the way. Work has been keeping me busy and has cut into my knitting time greatly. This week I just haven't gotten much done. I miss the down time to recoup myself and to center my life. I didn't realize how much I need knitting to calm my life down. It's my own therapy in a strange way, I'm sure others out there feel the same way that I do.
I got a new book. Vogue Knitting Shawls & Wraps I found a pattern in there that I want to make for Abby, for her wedding. I got the yarn, the beads, the needles for this project. I figure it will take me a while to complete and I want it to be perfect. Micheal and Abby's wedding is planned for Nov. 11, 2011. So I have lots of time.
Christopher is also getting married one day. Him and Monica are now engaged, they haven't set a date, they say after Micheal's so we will see. So I guess I'll have to make another wedding shawl.
My brain is dead and my typing is terrible, so glad there is spell check.
Hope you're having a great summer and keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting, Bye.

No comments: