Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brandywine Shawl

Here's the Brandywine shawl I love how this turned out. The yarn is from Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 a merino, cashmere, nylon blend. The yarn was a dream to knit with and I think it turned out well with this pattern. I'm so glad that I did it. I have several more patterns by Romi aka Rosemary Hill. Which I hope to do soon.
I'm working on my Walk through the Woods Kerchief a Woolgirl Sock Club pattern and am almost done with that one. It is a different pattern but I had that "I get that" moment with this shawl. So now I can't wait to finish it. I am also working on a pair of sock's, I think the mojo is back, for Abby. She picked out the pattern awhile back and I got the yarn and the beads for it but got on the shawl kick and haven't made a pair of socks since. But I think this pair is going to turn me around.
I'm trying to decided what I want to enter in to the fair. I have to make my mind up this week. I want to enter 2 shawls and 2 pairs of socks.  To be honest I just want the ribbons to put up on my wall. Enough of this back to my knitting. Keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting, Bye

No comments: