Friday, April 17, 2009

First Day

Tony made it through his first day as an owner. Lunch was quite but they had a good dinner. Now today is a different story. The weather was blah mixed with a little or a lot of rain depending on the time of day. They had a great lunch so Tony had to work a little harder. So we'll see what tonight brings. Being it's Friday night he should have a good turn out for dinner. I will be starting the first of May working with him. I felt the employees should get use to him before I start.
As for my knitting I got the sample knitting done all that needs to be done is wash and block. I hope it looks a little better afterwards. Hope to get Carlos' socks done this weekend and then to tackle the rest.
So stay warm and cool depending on where you are and keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: