Thursday, August 21, 2008

WIP

I haven't been doing very good with my knitting. I lost some of that mojo just a little so I have backed off some. Hopefully it will come back to full swing as the weather changes.

I finished my test knit of Squirmy Wormy they turned out great I really like this pattern. If anyone wants this pattern you can get it from picnicknits.com It is a fun pattern and I really enjoyed working on it.
I am on the second sock of the Slippery Slope Socks I have about 5" done of the leg. The patterning is turning out differently on this one I can't figure it out why, same amount of stitches, needles, I just can't figure it out its not bad just not the same.
My Fantasy Dragons Breath I have frogged. Not working on them on a regular basis I didn't keep tracked of the pattern and I got lost and didn't work it right so away it went. I learned my lesson 1 pair of socks at a time for me or keep better records of work.
I got my Woolgirl Sock Club Package. This one was one of the best the best. Jen has gone up and beyond herself I don't see how she can keep it up. The theme of this kit was called "Dog Days of Summer" and this is what we got. A skein of fun Beach Ball yarn by Madelinetosh. 2 different patterns by Kristi Schueler, each pattern is different from each other. A beach tote with the logo on it. A water bottle w/logo, tape measure, cocoa butter lip balm hand-made by Naiad soap Arts. A stitch marker keeper designed by Kate from Spindle Cat Studio. We got a mini beach ball and cute flip-flop erasers. What more do you want? This truly is one of the best sock clubs you can join and I will stay in this one again.


Well not much more is happening around here, everyone is working and keeping busy. So I'll guess I best get to my knitting. so keep those sticks aclickn' til later.

Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: