Friday, December 28, 2007

Back to Normal????

Finally Christmas is over and the house is back in order. I have never been a person to leave the tree up till the first of the year as soon as Christmas is over and life resumes to normal, if you can call it that, the tree goes. My dinner party is over and it went well. We did have snow and since I live out in the boonies, that's what everyone had to say, you drive this every day. It only 25 miles one way. I don't mind it, it gives me time to wake up in the morning and to unwind from a day at work. The gift of socks was well taken. I only have to make one pair really fast because I don't have a lot of small sizes. So I will knit them up fast.

I'm going to try to knit out of my stash instead of buying more yarn. Hopefully I can keep to this promise to myself. Although I have decided to remain in the Woolgirl sock club and I have signed up for White Oak Studio's TV yarn's sock club so at least I will have yarn coming in maybe that will be enough to keep me happy. I don't know but I'm going to give it a try.

No comments: