Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Life Update

I have been busy, I just don't have a thing to show for it. I haven't been working that hard at my J O B so I just don't know what I've been up to. I have been working on my two pairs of sock and am actually been getting somewhere. My Solstice Monkey's are coming along I'm on the second sock and almost to the heel. So this pair is coming along very nice. I have just a week to get them done.

The other pair, the Wollmeise Pattern is really turning out really cool. I had to frog it and I then changed needle sizes and then frogged again changed stitch count and it has turning out good. I really am happy with the pooling at first I wasn't quite sure but as the sock grew I liked it more. I just had to hoped the second one turns out the same and it is. So all is good.


So I got my Woolgirl Sock club bonus shipment the other day and it was GREAT Jen keeps out doing herself every time I just don't see how she does it. We received yarn from "The Unique Sheep" The colorway is to represent a Spruce tree with the different variations of green. A pattern was designed to showcase the yarn. We also got in this package, Cider House Gourmet flavors, Orange Spice and Cinnamon Spice, a green tree, candy and 2 large cinnamon sticks. I almost forgot a stitch marker from Mama Llama which I can't wait to use.

I missed the sale at Wool Girl for White Oak Studios tvyarn, I got ahold of Jana and she dyed me some of here Frosty the Snowman and Charlie Brown Christmas. When I seen these colors on the Adventures of Woolgirl and Abby, I had to have. Thank goodness for the Internet.


Gena, my sister, and I got together this week. We met at "Apple Yarn" in Bellingham. We looked and fondled yarn to our hearts content it was a real pleasure. After our fondling we decided to sit and visit and knit. We must have sat in the shop for about 4 hours it was fun, people would come up and look at what we were working on. I was just a great afternoon, then I had to go home and do housework yuk.
So keep the sticks clicking and have a great week.

No comments: