Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today is my Birthday

Happy Birthday to me. Enough of that now.

I finished my Sock of Kindness today so that made me feel good. None of the yarn I ordered arrived today as planned I wanted present that I wanted not something I didn't want. Maybe tomorrow. With the Sock of Kindness done I have to come up with another sock to do. I'm going to work on two different sock at the same time that is not something I done. I am one of the weird people that to one project at a time and then start the next. So I'm going to try it can't say if it will work out. I have decided to make a pair of Monkey sock out of November, Yarn Pirates, Booty Club, Solstice, I love this yarn its so soft. The only thing I don't like is its BFL, just cause it splits easily. And the other project is called Wollmeise Sock by Monica Jines. You can down load it free from Loopy Ewe. I'm using Socks that Rock, Chapman Springs I like the colors. And it's out of my stash so that a good thing. Right.

For my birthday Tony got me some great flowers and taking me out to dinner. Christopher offered to take me out to dinner also but I turned him down and told him to buy a tool for school which he needs more, he taking auto body and doing great he love to work on cars. I'll have to take a picture of his truck and post if for everyone to see. I'm proud of him.


Well till next time keep the sticks clicking.










No comments: