Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've been shopping

Yes, once again I've been shopping, figured after working over 100 hours in the last pay period I deserved to treat myself. I made several purchases. Here's what has come in so far. From Anna Hostetler at stuckinillinois.esty.com a great sock bag. I had a hard time deciding on which one to choice so I choose a pirate theme. I love the bag its a great size and is reversible. Also some yarn I won on eBay form Julia's Yarn Store, 2 skeins of yarn, Salvia 100% merino color 20 an avocado green, pale apricot and cream. Each skein is 50 grams can't wait to see how it knit up. I purchases a set of Knit Picks Harmony needles size 0 and 1.
I have more purchase coming in and as they arrive I will share them here.

1 comment:

Gena said...

I love the sock bag! I can't wait to see your rest of your purchases.