Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yarn Purchases

I now, that I've been bad but I do enjoy buying yarn, and so I have. I just wanted to show off my new purchases. I must admit I do love etsy to shop for all kinds of crafty items. Yarn is one of my weakness and I do love to feed it. I have several great buys.

One is from meliabella.etsy.com, she has some wonderful yarns. I bought Sugar Plum Fairies and Mint Chocolate Chip. Each yarn came with a stitch marker that goes with the yarn. Both yarns are so yummy. The yarns are 75% wool and 25% nylon and I can't wait to see how they will knit up. A great seller and a great find on etsy.


Also is a Beautiful yarn by stashupyarns.etsy.com "Stash Up Hand painted Yarns" colorway "Song To The Siren". It is a 50% Merino wool and 50% Tencel, this yarn feels so soft and I just can't wait to see how it knits up. I know that I'll buy more yarn from her.

I also purchased yarn from Bare Sheep Yarn Company on "eBay".
Colorway: Jenna, 100% Merino 560 yd. The colors are a soft pastels, yarn meant for a young girl. I'll come up with the right young person to give them too.

I have more yarns to come in. I told you I went on a shopping spree but it is November and its my birthday month and I LOVE to buy myself presents.

No comments: