Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Yarns and Sock Update

Here is a picture of my new yarns from Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock in Lightweight. The colors that I bought are (from left to right), Lucy, Panzanite, Pirates Booty, Oregon Red Clover Honey and Jingle Bell Rock. Oh the fun I will have with these new additions to the collection. I wanted to buy some of the new Raven collection that is out but I couldn't really decided with colorway I wanted and these colors I did want. So now to pick out the patterns to use, I have several in mind, will see how things go.


I also visited a LYS called Apple Yarns, I had just learned about it last week. But who should call me yesterday but Gena, my sister, she had just visited the store but didn't bother to call me till after she had already shopped. She let me know that they had Jitterbug so today after work I went and fondled yarn, they had a great sock yarn selection and then purchased Jitterbug, colorway Toscana 55. I don't know if I will be knitting it up right away or just putting it into the collection. I also found out that they have some great teachers and will be signing up for a private lesson on short row heels. I want to learn how to I understand the means of it, I'm just have trouble with the concept.





Here is an update on the sticks, I've got 1 sock done on the Sock of Kindness. This pattern is an easy one to learn and knits up fast. I have enjoyed doing this one and hopefully Kathi will like the sock also. I do enjoy knitting with Miss Babs yarn I have more in the collection and can't
wait to see what I can create with them.

No comments: