Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sock's for Abby

I just finished a pair of socks for my son's girlfriend, Abby. Michael says her feet are always cold and she needs a pair of socks. So into the collection she goes and picks out "Pretty Pirate" by Yarn Pirate. I knit it using the Penllyn Socks pattern from Wildhorse Farm Designs by Lisa Parker. An easy pattern to memorize and knit. This is the second pair of socks using this pattern. Will post a picture as soon as I get my camera back.

Now on to my next set of socks for my little sisters birthday, which I will be late. She also knits socks I thought of gettting her yarn but if she is like me it will just go into the collection and not made into a pair of socks for herself. Sooo, I decided to make her a pair. Her favorite colors are green, pink, blue and yellow. Looking though the collection, guess what, I have yarn in just those colors and now to figure out a pattern that will work. She would like a pair of lacy socks which she doesn't knit so now to fit the pattern and the yarn together.

No comments: