Saturday, October 6, 2007

Abbys Sock



Here the picture of the socks made for Abby. Yarn Pirates "Pretty Pirate" pink grey black and white. They turned out pretty good.



I am still working on the pair of socks for my sister. Theses socks are turning out harder to make then I thought. I can't seem to find the right pattern to go with the yarn, her favorite color are pink, blue, green and yellow. In my collection I just happened to have yarn in those colors by "Yarn Love" their Juliet line, colorway "Cloud Nine". She would like a lacy pair but I just can't find the right pattern. I have started 6 times and now on the seventh this one will have to work. I'm doing a pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks Yarn over Cable hopefully this one will work.


I can't believe when the weather changes everyone wants socks, on the to do list I have a pair for my Mom, Dad, Michael,my son, also would like beanie made, all at once. There is never a moments rest.

No comments: