Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It's March and You Know What That Means

It's Sock Maddness time.  Yes it's that time of the year when you you knit like a crazy lady with nothing else to do, that would be my dream. But alas it is not so I just try to knit as much as I can and hope my wrists don't hurt to bad. The first pattern came out today and I have started it. The pattern is toe-up and a toe pattern I haven't done, I like how it looks. I'll post a picture soon.

Here is the picture that I have promised:
 Here is the Wisp by Cheryl Niamath I used Universal Yarn Amphora in the colorway Dusky.
I knit it on US 10.5.  This was a great and easy knit the pattern called for a lighter weight yarn but I think it turned out well.  And is now residing at Wear on Earth in Lynden WA
I reblocked my Campside Cardi by Alicia Plummer  I used
Blue Moon Fiber Arts BFL Sport.  I had 2 skeins but only used maybe a third of the second skein. The colorway was
Mermaid Tears.  Like how this turned out and will get lots of wear out of it.



I also finish a hat and mitts I used madelinetosh pashmina in her Modern Fair Isle colorway.  The hat was by tincanknits called Gather I wanted something very easy but I still wanted to learn a new stitch love how it turned out. Picture to come later. Falling asleep till next time, Bye.

No comments: