Thursday, November 17, 2011

WIP

My works in progress are still the same as last week but I have added one more project.  My sweater is coming along I'm working on the sleeves, they are going to be 3/4 length. I'm always rolling up my sleeves so I might as well make them that length. One more to go and then weave in the ends and block I have a week to get it done and I should make it if I don't mess around. I am enjoying this yarn and I love the color I feel that it is matching up with this pattern.

I decided to make a quick gift for Donna, she is going to help me out so that Tony and I can take a mini vacation. We will only be gone for 2 days but it's away from the phones and work. I'm making a mobius cowl with fingerless mitts to go with it. She mentioned that red was a color she loved so I using a bulky yarn fr4om Brown Sheep Company Lanaloft. It knits up fast.

I'm still working on the first sock, I'm not getting much time on these but I want to get these other items done. I don't know if it is the yarn or the needles but this yarn is splitty and I don't like that.I'm always dropping stitches and it is a  bitch to pick up.
Well we will see what I get done this week so you know how it goes. So keep warm and those pointy sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting, Bye

No comments: