Thursday, November 3, 2011

WIP and Pretties

Here's a couple of pretties I have add to the stash enhancement program I seem to be on. They are from Ladybug Fiber Company on Etsy, they are a beautiful self stripping yarn. The bottom one is called Bird of Paradise, a mixture of teal purple and orange I cant wait to see how this one stripes. Top one is called Phlox and Deaine interesting name but I like the colors dark to light pink with grey, this one is an Abby yarn for sure.
I finished by BFF socks by Cookie A. What I am surprised by, is the way these socks stripped and that they match up fairly good. It was not planned I just cast on and knitted. The pattern is easy to memorize and I like the little cables throughout the sock. The yarn is easy to use and I'm glad that I pulled it out and reknit and used. So now all my work that I shown is done and I get to show some new projects.


 The first one the cardigan that I talked about. I have cast on. So far so good I have ripped out and started over several times I want this to be perfect. I am having trouble keeping my row count straight so I have ordered a row counter that should help me I just hope it gets here soon. I want to have it done by my birthday, I hope.
I can't travel with a sweater in my purse so I had to cast on a new pair of socks. I went through my wound yarn and pulled out Witches Brew. I have tried to knit with this several time with no luck but this time I will have a pair of socks. Well till next week keep those pointy sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting, Bye

No comments: