Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time Flies

I promised myself I would be better at my blogging but time just gets away from me and it's not all work. Seems like I am really having trouble just remembering what day it is and what I'm doing. Called Gena and forgot why I called her I guess I'll have to keep paper and pen at hand all the time. At least my knitting is coming along slowly but surely. I've only gotten 1 project off the needles for the month of October. So here it is:

I had fun knitting this kerchief. It was a mystery knit from a Raverly Group called Criminal Minds. It dealt with a lot of counting and I could not count on this shawl. I must have frogged it or ripped it back I don't know how many times I just could not count. I signed up for her next mystery shawl starting on Nov. 10th.

It has taken me for every to finish this post, so that's it for now, I'll be back later. So keep those sticks aclickn'. Happily knitting, Bye.

No comments: