Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sock Summit

OMG time has flown by and it's almost here I can't believe how fast time has gone. Just 5 short days till Gena and I are on the train heading down to Portland for a great fun filled weekend. I now have my homework done and am working on sock 2 for Gena's boss. Payment for her to get the whole long weekend off. I've decided to ship my clothes home so I would have more room in my suitcase for yarn. I just couldn't ship all my new yarny goodness home it wouldn't be right. I have to send out some emails so I can met up with people that I want to see. I just hope there is enough time to do everything we want to do and still get to class on time.

My knitting has just been homework and the one pair of socks. With the weather being so hot I'm not getting a lot of knitting done and that the restaurant is keeping me busy too. Tony has had me on call this week and I have picked up a bartending am shift today. So I thought I would blog before and then let you know how I did later.

I guess I should be getting ready for work so stay out of the heat and keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

1 comment:

amylin said...

Have a nice weekend! Sounds like great fun! Knitting is the kind of homework I'd prefer.