Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nuthouse Grill

Well I just got home from my first real shift and I should be going to bed because I have to work in the morning at the hotel. I have to admit I miss waiting on tables. I had fun!!! and I can't wait to do it again. Now I know that I'm loosing it.
Knit is coming along 15 days till Sock Summit. I have started my homework. I have to make 6 socklettes which I have two done. I have to work on a pair of Toe up socks for the Stubborn which I'm working on right now. And am almost to the heel so that pair is going fast. I'm not worried about getting it done. I want to get Gena's bosses socks done also so that is going to hold me back a little bit.
Well of to bed. Stay cool and out of the heat, and keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: