Monday, July 13, 2009

The Parade

Here's a picture of us in our glory hard at work throwing candy and peanuts. It was warm that day and we all worked up a sweat. But it was fun I have to admit. It seemed like I was always behind and had to run to catch up. We throw out 250 bags of peanuts with coupons in them and over 10 pounds of candy. You can see Gena, Micheal, Dad and myself. Hidden on the other side of our float is Abby. After the parade we went to The Nuthouse Grill for lunch, which was well deserved.

My first real shift at restaurant was on Friday I took tables in the dining area. I got 6 tables. It was fun now I want more kinda liked the cash of course. On Saturday I got to be a hostess/ busser. It was all fun I can't wait to come on full time.

My knitting is coming along. I have been working on a test knit. So no pictures right now. I have to start my homework soon and quit putting it off or I won't get it don't and have to work on it all night long.

Well that's about it for now I promise to keep up on my blog. Keep warm or cool what every your climate is and keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: