This months theme was Knisale, Ireland. What's in your suitcase of goodies?
- 1 skein of fantastic Wasonga 100% superwash merino sock yarn from Curious Creek Fibers in the stunning colorway Old Head of Kinsale, which Kristine of Curious creek dyed.
- The Crooked Brook sock pattern by Anne Hanson.
- Stormy Seas cowl pattern designed by Lisa Dykstra.
- A lovely tea inspired stitch marker by Sunne from Sunneshine Stitch Markers.
- A perfect knitting tote with the Woolgirl Club logo embroidered on the front. Absolutely perfect to take to sock summit to fit with yarny goodness.
- The cutest teapot tape measure
- A teapot notepad.
- A sheep shortbread cookie from Cranberry Sweets. The cookie was really good!!
- A hand-made Kinsale, Ireland card from a local designer and artist Willa Landino.
- A mini suitcase which includes two miniature sheep
This was a great package and I love it. Well I've got to go. You know what to do, keep those sticks aclickn'. Happily knitting socks, Bye.