Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WOW A New Month

I can't believe it's July and almost the 4th where has this year gone. Or am I just getting older and don't realize how fast time is flying by me. It just seems like the year just started and now it's almost over and I have to start thinking about my Christmas knitting will I make it or not.

What on my Needles

I'm working on a test knit for Emily I have promised not to show you the pattern but here is a shot of the sole of the sock. I'm knitting it out of Louet Gems 100% merino wool. All I will tell you is that it is a fun pattern to knit and a must have when it comes available. While knitting at work the crew love this sock and wonder who gets it. So keep your eyes open for it.
Also on the needle is Spring Forward
I love this pattern a must knit for anyone. It will be the new must knit sock. Fun easy to memorize and knits up fast. It's my TV no brainer sock, one that needs no thought, you can just knit and not worry about it. The only change I made for this sock was that I used a Japanese short row heel. It's a fun heel and I think I can finally do it right without having to look up the directions.
I have been debating on my next projects I want to knit, my list contains: RPM for kitty I want to use some of my SockPixie yarn she has some unique colors schemes. I have the pattern Summer 2008 Socks, a pattern that was designed for Summer of Socks 2008 by Wendy D. Johnson. I want to knit Twined Hearts Socks by Phyll Lagerman. I need to knit up the sock yarn that I got from Woolgirl sock club. There is so many patterns I want to make and not enough time to make them. The only good part is that I do have enough yarn to knit them.
The garden is growing I will have vegetables this summer I can't wait. I had to replant some of the beans and corn but it is coming up out of the ground. With any luck and a little bit more sun I will have fresh vegetables. The tomato plants are doing great they are taking off and growing nicely. They are getting blossoms on them so I will have tomatoes.
Well that's all for now let me know your favorite patterns and I'll add them to the list. So keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye

No comments: