Sunday, July 6, 2008

This long weekend is over

It's Sunday at last now I have to more days till my weekend but its almost here. I lived through the 4th. We had a good time for all. My cousin, Shair and her family, Tom, Robby and Teddy were here for the week. We always have a great time and way too much to eat, I'm still eating leftovers and will for the next few days. Both my boys where there with their girlfriends so we had a good size group. Next year I will have to have a larger table. Maybe not so much food. I'll have too try to cut down.

My knitting is coming along I'm still working on the same socks. So not much to report there. I got some new yarn with I'll share on my next posting when I have my camera back. My purchase came from Loopy Ewe I bought Lime and Violets Shuami socks in Antique Mall, Indie Dyer Super sock in Rock-a-By, Chameleon Colorworks Bambino in Taos, and Rio di la Plata Kettle dyed code SP04 the colors are "evergreen, yellow corn, poinsettia it's a twisted colorway a 3 ply. I will be sure to post pictures. I still need help with pattern ideas for socks, Please let me know your favorites.

So that's about it for now so keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: