Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's Been Happening in My World

My World
The garden is growing. I can believe how much it grows every day. Seems like you can see it growing. I now have tomatoes on the vine now all they have to do is grow big and red. It will be BLT time soon.

If you look at the picture of the garden and past the corn field you can just see a raspberry field. (click on my flicker page and from there get the picture larger) That's what I did today. I went out with a friend and we picked 7 small buckets of berries. So here is a pictures of the fruit that I love. I can't believe how fast the field corn is growing, Monday it was just over my shoulders and today it was over my head. Now to decide what to make.
I've frozen 2 gallons of berries so far. Taken a bucket to the Chef at work and I have a bucket for the GM, then I'll ask for a raise. I wonder if it will work.
Woolgirl Joe Cool Kit
This was a fun kit and Jen at Woolgirl out did herself. You had your choice of two different colorways for this kit, Cool Blue or Outrageous Red, I choose the Blue. The kit came with 2 different patterns, a sock project bag by Anna, Stuck in Illinois from etsy, Jeanann from Curly Brunette's Creations designed the stitch marker, a puppy paw. A Joe Cool pen , keychain, a set of Joe Cool cards made by Jen and some Cool Blue Mint Tomales. How could I forget a pair of sunglasses just like the ones Joe Cool wears. The Yarn is by Jana at tv yarn. The whole kit is a great one and she absolutely out did herself. I have signed up for the next kit which will be Woodstock. So if you love Charlie Brown and all his pals go over to Woolgirl and sign up.
The family is doing good seems we are all goig in our own direction and keeping busy through out the week. So till later you all just keep theose sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting sock Bye.

No comments: