Thursday, January 10, 2008

What's on the Sticks and Yarn

Here's what I've been up to with my knitting. I haven't been doing much at all lately just kinda taking my time at knitting. I have been working on Micheal's socks I just got 6" done on the leg. Haven't worked very hard. I made a pair of Serpentine Mitts for Kayla, I made them out of Fearless Fibers, Midnight Passion, a semi-solid purple they turned out good.




I made a pair of Fetching fingerless gloves, I used RYC Classsic Yarn Silk Wool DK, colorway Velvet. I enjoyed using this pattern its easy and fast you can make a pair in a day or two. I made these on my days off.
I have also started another pair of Serpentine Mitts in Black, I'm using Knit Picks Essential. They are for Linda at work, only 3 more pair to make of different pairs and then I'm done. Who knows what will be next.

I got my "Be My Valentine Charlie Brown" from Woolgirl this week. I can't say enough about this kit. We received the greatest looking yarn from White Oak Studio's Jana did a wonderful job on the yarn the colors are red, pink and brown. A pattern to go with the yarn, an accessory bag that Jen's mother-in-law made it is fully lined. An adorable heart stitch marker made by Sunne, a Charlie Brown Card and my favorite Chocolate.



I made a purchase from Woolgirl during her sale. So instead of individual pictures I used a basket. So here is what I bought. From top left:Suede Rose by Miss Babs, Bubble Gum by SeaCoast Yarns, Fireberry by Hazel Knits, Desert Rose by Vancalcar Acres Flock Sock Yarn, Raspberry Cane by Miss Babs, Dinasaur by Spunky Electric, Charlie Brown Valentine by White Oak Studio, Night by Mama Llama, Zarth by The Knittery, Woolgirl by Lavender Sheep, and Frostbitten Violets by Macek Designs. If you want better pictures they are all done individually on my Flicker page.
I can't think of much else right now. So keep these sticks a click'n and have a weekend.

No comments: