Thursday, October 13, 2011

One FO and Two WIP"s


Here's my finished object: I finished my Count Dracula. They are a simple stockinette with an afterthought heel I LOVE how they turned out. I can't wait to wear them. I now want more self stripping yarn it is so much fun to knit with. I have more in the stash and will be using it soon.
Now for my works in progress: My Rustling Leaves Beret is coming along I'm on the third repeat of the leaves. I love how it is turning out and the yarn is a dream to work with but any yarn with cashmere in it is yummy!!! I want to make a pair of fingerless mitts with the yarn that is left. I plan to incorporate the leaves going up the front of the mitts.
I always need a pair of socks on the needles so I went to ufo (unfinished objects) bin and took out a sock that I messed up on in the foot and frogged it. I decided to still use a Cookie A. pattern BBF socks. The yarn is some that I purchased last October at Wear on Earth when she had the yarn show "Yarns on Stage" this is one of the yarns Cherry Tree Hill in their finger paint yarn "Sweet Pea" it is a fun colorway.
That's it for the knitting. Life in general is going good and I'm keeping busy. 
So till next week Keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting, Bye.

No comments: