Thursday, October 20, 2011

1 Finished Object and 2 WIP'S

 Here's my finished object this week:
I finished the Rustling Leaves Beret. I enjoyed the knitting of this beret, it was a fast and easy knit. And the yarn is a dream to knit with I
 LOVE knitting anything with cashmere in it. I've got lots in my stash and I think I'm going to knit more of it. Here is also a picture of it on a head I need to block it yet and then it will be done. My next goal is to make some fingerless gloves using the same pattern. Now the 
 problem that I'm having is that I'm trying to figure out if I want to go with 1 leaf or 2 to start with to put one into the thumb gusset. I'm still playing with it. 
 I have also finished the first sock of my BFF socks by Cookie A. This a fun sock using cables and is quite easy knit. Now I have to start the second sock and I will have 2 pair done this month. 
Work has been keeping me busy, I had a long weekend and hopefully this week won't be as long I enjoy the work just not 9 to 10 hours on my feet. The cement floors are hard on the poor feet. 
Before I leave I want to enable you to a great seller on Etsy Evermore Studio's I bought yarn from her and she made an error in my order and promptly got a hold of me to let me know she sent the wrong yarn that I had order. She promised to sent the yarn out the next day so I had to placed another order from her right away she has some lovely colors. I will share the yarn when it gets here. 
Well that's it for this week I'll post again next week, so keep warm and those pointy sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting, Bye.

No comments: