Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Knitting Post

OK here is a knitting post and only knitting. If you want to know what's going on with the family that's another day.
I started on the 19Th with my Sock Madness sock, I have to admit I was distracted that day but I knitted on I didn't get a lot done but I struggled on. I finish my socks yesterday.

This pair was a challenge. Mind you it wasn't the knitting but the heel, I have never done an afterthought heel. It's a heel that can be frogged if you get a hole in it. So that part was the challenge. I found that graphing closed 32 stitches was not that much fun. The people around me made noise. I needed a little bit of quiet, do you think I could get it not in my household. I made it in too Round 2 so now to wait for it to start.

I still have Gentleman Carlos on the needles and I will get it done someday just don't know when. Amanda's sock are still in the thought process and I don't know what pattern now to use. I have seen a few patterns that look good but I'm still looking.

I'm working on some more test knits. I do believe that I'm crazy I have two test knits going at on time right now. But I love a challenge and I do need something to work on in between rounds. I finished the test knits for Emily and I do love both sock patterns that I did. I hope her the best on what ever she decides to do with them.

We that's about it for now, so keep your feet warm and those sticks aclickn'. Happily knitting socks, Bye.

1 comment:

debi's place said...

They look wonderful. You did a great job. The afterthought heel was a challenge.

Yes you have time to knit on other projects before you go again.