Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sun is on it Way (I HOPE)

Sun and Garden
I got the garden in, well most of it. It's suppose to be nice for a few days so maybe something will pop up out of the ground. PLEASE. I just want fresh vegetables. To me nothing taste better.
I planted part of it 8 days ago but it started to rain so I don't know what of that will come up. The corn might make it I don't know about the beans and cucumbers so I might have to replant. I got the tomatoes in but have to buy a couple more plants. These are my favorite and have too have lots of tomatoes.

My Knitting
My knitting is coming along slowly I think it has to do with the weather. I'm just not motivated. Its so gray out but today the sun is coming out from the clouds to it brighter and my mood is better and so my knitting is growing. My "death by socks" sock is coming along I'm on the second sock and am about ready to start the heel flap. My first pair for 52 PP2 is on the second sock and will finish that one as soon as I get my death sock into the post.

The Family
The family is doing great Mom and Dad are home from California. We are planning a family get together, in July,with the whole family, it will the first time we have all been together in 13 years. So it should be a good time, so I have a little bit of work to do.

Sorry no pictures but my camera is missing once again. So till next time keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks. Bye.

No comments: