Saturday, May 24, 2008

Test Knit of Cable Lagoon






Here is sock #1 of Cable Lagoon by Knifty Red. I love this pattern it was a pleasure to knit. The only problem I had was doing cables they are not my favorite but I would work this pattern again. Just for the true challenge, I guess I have that challenge coming up with the second sock.
The first picture is of the side of the sock, the front and the back so there is a lot of cables and that is what makes this pattern sooooo beautiful.
With the holiday weekend upon us everyone drive save or be safe at home. I plan to work through the whole weekend. So keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye till next time.

1 comment:

Toby said...

That yarn is so pretty. I love how the pattern is like two design panels, front and back.