Tuesday, May 27, 2008

4 Days till the 52 Pair Plunge

I've got 4 days to get organized for the 52 pair plunge. I've asked almost everyone in my department, housekeeping and laundry, their shoe size so I can begin to start my knitting so far I have 1-size 5, 2-size 6, 8- size 7, 5-size 8, 4-size 9 and 1 special pair size 6 and 4 odd size feet. So I should have fun for awhile. 21 pairs there should be a fairly good start on my 52 pair plunge.

Work was busy this weekend and long. 10hr days are to long for me. It was nice to have a short day only 7 hours today. I was nice to get home early and not right on top of dinner and then off to bed.

The family have all been busy doing their own thing what ever that was. Tony worked and mowed the grass. Micheal went to Twisp in Eastern Washington with the fiance family, got the greatest text, Ugh..........this is going to be a long one. He made it through even if if he had a long weekend and doesn't plan to go back anytime soon. Chris was himself he worked all weekend I guess? He spent most of the time with his girl.

Well off to fix dinner and to finish this pair of socks. So till next time, keep those sticks aclickn'. Leave a message to say hi to let me know what you think.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: