Monday, May 2, 2016

Soap, Soap, and More Soap

I have had so much fun making soap the last few days.  Here is some of the soap that I made before cutting.
From left to right there is: A beer soap, I used Wonder Brewery's Porter. It has a wonder taste of coffee and chocolate so I scented it with those two scents, it smells good.  Loaf 2 is a natural colored soap, the end doesn't look all that good but smell wonderful.  I used lemongrass and lime two of my favorite smells.  Loaf 3 is my attempt of a campfire I think it turned out good.  The scent is fireside, I used the hanger method to make the flames.  Loaf 4 is an attempt to do a Galaxy Clyde Slide, you mix your colors pour them back into your bowl and then pour into your mold.  I scented it with Green Fig and Pomegranate & Black Currant it's still to soft to cut.
Here is the Campfire Soap cut. All soap will be cured in 6 weeks so if you would like a bar let me know.  Well got to get knitting.   Bye for now.

No comments: