Thursday, May 26, 2016

Soap and More

I made soap yesterday 3 loafs and 1 with Alaura, she wanted to learn how.  It was a long day.  I also so got my bakers rack now I can't wait to fill it and start selling.
Here is yesterday's work

Starting in the front is Sweet Oranges and Chili Peppers it smells yummy.  Then you have Salted Margarita I should have added more scent but the smell is there.  You have Alaura's Avocado Spearmint.  I also made a Watermelon soap which was a total waste of time, I made the trace to thick so the soap setup to fast on me.  So today I remade it and I think it might have turned out OK will have to wait and see.

Here is my rack I want to put a board on top and use it as my cutting station.  I have to get some knitting done which seems to be hurting lately.  Bye 

No comments: