Thursday, December 15, 2011

Are You Ready?

Well are you ready for Christmas? Have you gotten all your shopping done? Started planning your dinner? Well Have You??  The Answers to all these questions are, I don't know.
I've gotten some shopping done, I'm doing stocking gifts for all the kids. And a few extra ones. Monica and Chris are, may be bring a friend along so that means she should have a stocking too. Gena and Brian might be here, or at least Gena. So that means extra things there. Gena's easy just give her some knitting things. I've got to get a tree yet. Dinner I'm working on, thank goodness that is easy. I'm going too have prime rib with scallop potatoes, asparagus, salad and who knows what else. I'm doing some quick stocking stuffers. Just keeping plain busy. Got to get back to work. So keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting, Bye. 
See you next year I'm thinking about doing some give a ways. I need to do some destashing.

No comments: