Thursday, May 27, 2010

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Just got a kit from Woolgirl, more from the Wizard of Oz series. Follow the Yellow Brick Road. This is a great kit and more then expected. 
The yarn is by Yarn Daze Yukatan a merino cashmere sock yarn in "Yellow Brick Road" colorway.
Yellow Brick Road sock pattern by Jane Robbins.
A project bag by Amy Thornton.
A tote bag to carry more goodies/
A  mini tin to hold all the great stitch markers
A Wee One  stitch marker
A set of Oz cards
Several nice post-it note pads
A Yellow Brick Road pen.
And more information about the upcoming Wicked Witch Rides Again  sock kit. So I signed up for more sock kits.  I know I'm bad but it's Woolgirl and I can't help myself.

Well I just had to show you the kit and that's it for now I've got to get some knitting done before I go to work. Keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting, Bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know this post is six years old, but I am trying to find the Yellow Brick Road sock pattern. Do you know here I can get it?

Thank you!
Ylva

Bev said...

I looked on ravelry ab it seems the pattern is not been released.