Friday, November 20, 2009

The Nuthouse Grill

Things at the work are going good. It's been slow this week but that is the business, good weeks and slow weeks. You just have to roll with the punches. Tony is having problems with that factor, as an owner he wants more but don't we all.



Shair and her family were up here last weekend and they stopped by had dinner. They had to have a picture outside the building. It was cold and a little windy. It was good to see them and we had a great visit. so now that they know where we are hopefully they won't be strangers. I know Arizona is now that close but when they are in the area. It's fun to see family and friends.


At Halloween we had a scary pirate handing out candy. We're not for sure where he came from but we found him wondering around the restaurant. He wound up in the kitchen I don't know if he was begging for food or just bothering the kitchen help. they had to chase him out out the kitchen. 
Of course he found the hostess and hung out at the hostess stand. They at least got some work done. I'm not kidding he just won't go away, he stayed for most of the evening. Mom finally took the Old Pirate home. Dad did a great job, he did scare a few little kids.
We will be closed on Thanksgiving, so I guess I have to cook a dinner something I haven't done in long time. I've always had to work, so now I get to cook should be fun. I love turkey leftovers.
Well that it on the Restaurant. I'll update on my knitting and sock yarn clubs next. Keep dry and warm, keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: