Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Micheal

He's on his way home. He was discharged from the Army with a medical discharge. You name it and the kid has had it, I think. He was suppose to be discharged 4 weeks ago and sent home 2 weeks ago. But will be put on a plane this week and sent home. It was great to hear his voice after 3 months of not hearing from him but in letters. The funny part was I went and talked to his recruiter to see what they could find out for me, just so we would know when he was coming home. Abby was almost in tears, he missed her graduation, she misses him, not knowing when he was coming home. He told her it could be the middle of July. So being Mom, I thought why not go and talk. Micheal told me that his Sargent told him that his mom called. Poor guy can't get a break. Maybe that put a fire under someones butt and got him home sooner. Who really knows.
My knitting's coming along finished a sample knit for Woolgirl and am working on a test knit. Then I have to start my homework for Sock Summit in July.
Well stay cool and out of the sun, remember the sun block. Keep those sticks aclickn'.
Happily knitting socks, Bye.

No comments: