Friday, February 5, 2016

A New Month

Where has time gone seem like the new year just started and it is a month in.  I must have slept through it, I know I didn't but it sure feels like it.

I have finished my Campside Cardigan will post pictures soon.  I have started a baby cocoon or snugly called  Confortable it's a French pattern and that is the translation.  I found the translation into English and using it.  I'm making it for one of the girls I use to work for, her baby is due in April so I should be able to get it done before then.  

I had dinner with my boys and Dad tonight.  We celebrated their 28th birthday one day early,  I have to  work tomorrow night so this was just easier for all of us.  It was good to get together Dad and Chris talked politics, one a democrats and the other a republican was an interesting conversation.
That's it for now got to get some shuteye, till later Bye.



No comments: